Guest Access to Digs
The Oxford Blues Metal Detecting Club accepts guests at some of their digs up to a maximum of 6 guests per dig. Full club membership may be offered to regular guest if places become available. Club membership places are reviewed twice a year.
Dig details for guest will be made available on this page usually on Thursday. Decision are made on first come, first serve bases.
The following dig is open to guests: Unfortunately, there will be no dig for guest on Sunday 4th February 2024.
If you are interested in attending the above dig then please contact the OBMDC Guests Officer on Thursday or Friday before the dig weekend. Requests sent before Thursdays will not considered.
Important information for guests
- Guests are expected to follow the club's dig rules.
- The guest is responsible for providing evidence of NCMD insurance to the Guests Officer prior to attending the dig.
- The dig fee of £20 can only be paid via PayPal. It is the guest's responsibility to set up a PayPal account. Payments have to be made via the OBMDC website and are not refundable.
- Temporary guest logins will be sent to the guest providing access to detailed dig information and access to the payment form.
- The guest login details will expire after each dig. Guests will need to contact the Guests Officer again if they want to attend another dig.
- No regular emails are send to guests about upcoming digs. Check this page regularly for upcoming digs.